TESL Ontario will be hosting its 2nd annual Career Connections event at the 2018 annual conference.
This opportunity is open to all employers, but space is limited. Are you:
- a hiring manager at your organization?
- interested in connecting with more than 800 ESL professionals from across Ontario?
- not currently hiring, but interested in engaging with language training educators about your organization's hiring practices?
The TESL Ontario Career Connections event makes it easier to find the right candidates for your institution.
As an employer exhibitor at this career event, you will be able to:
- interact with professionals from all areas of the ESL community
- exhibit and promote your institution for FREE
- share your company's culture and hiring practices with interested attendees, even if you are not currently hiring.
Career Connections will be held on Thursday, November 1 from 1:40 pm - 4:30 pm at the Sheraton Centre Hotel Toronto.
Register for your employer exhibit table today. Space is limited! The deadline is August 31, 2018.
Have questions? Contact the Career Connections team at firstname.lastname@example.org