TESL Ontario invites you to Create Career Connections!
This year at the TESL Ontario conference, we are introducing a career event, where employers and prospective job seekers can interact with each other. We are hoping to make the process of finding the right candidates for your institution easier.
Career Connections will be on Thursday, November 2nd, from 12:40 to 4:30 at the Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre Hotel.
If you are in a hiring position at your organization, this career event is the perfect opportunity to meet and interact with ESL professionals.
At this career event, potential employers will be able to:
- Interact with attendees from all areas of the ESL profession
- Exhibit and promote your institution for free
- Share your company’s culture and hiring practices with interested attendees, even if you are not currently hiring.
Your employer exhibitor experience includes:
- Standard Employer Table (6' x 2') with 2 chairs
- Complimentary Wifi
- Listing in the Career Connections Directory
Apply here https://teslontario.formstack.com/forms/employmentregistration2017 by August 31, 2017 to request a space. As space is limited, we encourage you to respond quickly to this opportunity. We will contact the successful employers in September, providing further details at that time. In the interim, if you have any questions, please contact the Career Connections Planning Team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We look forward to your participation so that we can together create better communication between employers and job seekers.