Posted: May 11, 2017
Precise Solutions is seeking a reliable candidate for the position of
IELTS Administrator who will be responsible for the management of the Precise Solutions IELTS Test Centre.
The IELTS Administrator is charged with the responsibility for ensuring that the IELTS centre is operated in accordance with policies and procedures set out by IELTS.
With the services of an experienced and enthusiastic Administrator, the Precise Solutions approved IDP: IELTS Canada test centre will move forward to achieve its objectives and targets.
- Day to day management of the IELTS Centre to ensure consistency with IELTS standards, and performance against goals and objectives.
- The secure management of all IELTS documentation and test procedures in compliance with the regulations of IDP: IELTS Canada.
- Planning and delivery of the annual schedule of IELTS Examinations to ensure targets are met
- Production of required reports
- Oversee training and monitoring of invigilators, examiners and administrative staff
- Managing test preparation performed by IELTS Centre Administrative Assistants and Supervisors to ensure that all rooms and appropriate documentation are prepared for tests.
- Dealing with candidate inquires and any candidate complaints
- Managing all results administration activities performed by IELTS Centre Administrative Assistants and Supervisors to ensure that recording, inputting storing and confirming of test results are done according to IELTS Standards.
- Participating in strategic planning, business development and marketing.
The administrator will:
- Provide leadership to staff for teamwork and collaboration.
- Foster efficient work practices and problem solving skills
- Relevant undergraduate qualifications in administration and/or education
- Demonstrated supervisory experience in corporate or educational setting
- Highly developed administrative and organizational skills in a high volume work environment, as well as experience in timetabling
- Previous experience in the management and storage of secure materials desirable
- Strong computer literacy skills (demonstrated experience in databases and spread sheets) plus facility with current social media
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Developed skills in leading, developing, planning, managing, budgeting and implementing administration processes and procedures.
- Well-developed interpersonal, oral and written communications skills (in English) and a commitment to providing high quality customer service, including the ability to liaise with management, staff and external stakeholders to establish effective professional relationships.
- Ability to maintain composure, balance workload and conflicting priorities and effectively handle difficult clients.
- Interest in business development and strategic planning
- Satisfactory criminal-history background check
- Knowledge of the institutional structure of IELTS would be an advantage.