TESL Ontario has more than 4400 members who have built a strong professional community within our Association. Our members span both public and private sectors of elementary, secondary and adult ESL learning systems in Ontario.
We offer a number of valuable services, benefits, and resources. Including:
- Accreditation services for language instructors, TESL trainers and training institutions
- Online Registry services for language instructors and TESL trainers
- Professional designation for accredited members – OCELT, Ontario Certified English Language Teachers.
- Professional publications including TESL Ontario's news magazine CONTACT and the TESL Ontario Blog
- Education, professional development and networking opportunities including our Annual Conference, and various affiliate chapter events throughout the year.
- Free bi-monthly webinars
- Member savings programs including: group health, dental and car insurance rates, national retail chains, local attractions and more.
- Relevant research reports and useful online ESL resources
- Membership in local TESL Ontario affiliate chapter of your choice
In all that we do, we strive to raise the profile of the ESL profession and be a voice for our members through our representation on various government and advisory groups.