We are pleased to welcome you as a member of the TESL Ontario Community!
Learn more about your membership in TESL Ontario and what to expect in the coming weeks.
You can use the TESL Ontario Registries to access language instructor accreditation records, TESL Trainer and PTCT approval records and to download and print certificates.
- Accredited membership applicants will receive their membership card and official payment receipt for tax purposes in the mail approximately 2 - 3 weeks after their accreditation application or renewal has been approved and processed.
- Standard members will receive their membership card and official payment receipt for tax purposes in the mail approximately 2 -3 weeks after their membership application or renewal has been processed.
Immediately begin receiving member communications by email including:
- News updates and announcements from TESL Ontario's Executive Director and staff
- News and announcements from TESL Ontario Affiliate Chapters
- TESL Ontario's online professional magazine CONTACT. (3 issues annually)
- Special Research Symposium edition of CONTACT magazine (1 issue annually)
- TESL Ontario Membership Minute Newsletter - (4 issues annually)
- TESL Ontario News Brief (bi-weekly)
- Conference Communiqué Newsletter (distributed as required)
- TESL Ontario Upcoming Webinar Series (monthly)
- TESL Ontario Blog ‘Month in Review’ (monthly)
Immediately begin taking advantage of all the Member Savings Programs available to you that include Health & Dental and Auto Group Insurance, as well as, financial products offers. There is also an array of national retail discounts, discounts for local attractions and theatres, free admissions to several Ottawa area museums and much more!
Click here to view all of the Member Savings Programs and learn more about your Membership Benefits and Services.
- Free Online Professional Development; Webinar Series and Conference Webcasts.
- Member Pricing for the TESL Ontario Annual Conference
- TESL Ontario Local Affiliate Chapter Conferences and Professional Development Events
For detailed information regarding professional development requirements and approved PD activities please click here.
All new TESL Ontario members can participate in a professional community near where they work or live by selecting one local Affiliate Chapter of your choice.