Posted: March 1, 2017
Located in both Winnipeg and Mississauga, Heartland International English School offers premiere private English Language educational experiences. Since opening our doors, we have welcomed thousands of students from over 60 countries who were looking for a unique experience to learn English in Canada.
We currently have a great opportunity for teachers to join our dynamic team in a full-time capacity in our Mississauga campus.
Plan and teach English to a culturally diverse student population in beginner through high-advanced levels
- Certificate in TESL or equivalent from a TESL certified institution with a minimum of 100 hours methodology and 20 hours of practicum
- Undergraduate university degree
- Strong understanding of ESL principles, approaches, and techniques
- Experience teaching adult students (16 years and over)
- Energetic, friendly, and passionate about teaching English
- Overseas teaching experience is an asset
Please e-mail cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.