Posted: April 10, 2017
We require qualified individual(s) to join the Conestoga Language Institute team to instruct individuals pursuing their Teaching English as a Second Language Certification for May 2017.
- TESL Ontario Certified TESL Trainer in good standing
- Master’s degree in a relevant discipline
- Previous experience delivering TESL Training in-class or online would be considered an asset
- Strong technology skills with the ability to deliver courses in an online environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, intercultural, and collaborative skills
- Proven administrative skills including maintaining electronic grade book.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com