Recruiting Teachers for Scholastic Early English Centers in Shanghai.
Scholastic Corporation is the world's largest publisher and distributor of children's books and a leader in educational technology and related services and children's media. Scholastic creates quality books, print and technology-based learning materials and programs, magazines, multi-media and other products that help children learn both at school and at home.
The revolutionary Scholastic Early English is a multimedia-based interactive teaching system tailor designed for the children of non-English speaking countries and has been proven to be effective in improving the learning motivation and learning outcomes of both oral and written English. Scholastic enters China in 2005 and since then opened a number of quality teaching centers across first tie cities. All scholastic centers have been warmly welcomed by Chinese community due to their outstanding and visible learning outcome.
We are currently recruiting teachers for an Scholastic Early English Learning Center in Xujing, Shanghai. The center features 600 Sqm teaching venue as well as modern teaching facilities and equipment.
• Provide quality English lessons to children aged 4-15, according to Scholastic's curriculum and standards;
• Plan and prepare lessons 2 weeks in advance of your class;
• Administration, teaching plan tasks during non-teaching office hours
• Assist in recruitment and student & parents’ curriculum consultation sections; participate in marketing activities organised by the centre
• A bachelor degree or higher;
• TESL/TEFL certificate
• Minimum of 2 years English teaching experience;
• A passionate teacher who loves to work with kids and willing to devote time and effort for the benefit of both kids and parents’ lives.
• A team player with good interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Please send your CV and a brief introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org
• We provide total solution on visa application handling, arrival/relocation etc to successful applicants