IELTS Speaking Examiner
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is one of the most popular language proficiency tests for higher education and global migration. The IELTS Examiner expertly assesses candidates with the consistency and standards establish by IELTS in the speaking module of the IELTS test.
- Examine candidates regularly (Saturday afternoons, and occasionally Thursday and Friday afternoons), for the speaking module of the IELTS test at Centennial College campuses (mainly Progress and Ashtonbee campuses in addition to offsite exam locations)
- Maintain confidentiality and security in all aspects of IELTS
- Comply fully with the Examiner Code of Practice and IELTS Confidentiality Undertaking
- Undertake scheduled standardization training and re-certification
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent OR a Master’s degree or equivalent in a related field or area.
- Recognized TESOL qualification
- Minimum of 3 years TESOL teaching experience. Full-time teaching is classified as a minimum of 14 hours of face-to-face teaching per week. An applicant must be able to provide evidence that they have a minimum of 1500 hours of relevant TESOL teaching over 3 years. Almost all of this experience must be to students aged 16 and over.
- Professional Attributes and Interpersonal Skills
Email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Subject line: Speaking Examiner
Qualified applicants will be emailed an application and reference form to be completed and returned.
Centennial College - Test centre
75 Ashtonbee Road
ON M1L 4N4 Toronto, ON