CE 17-18-18 Half Time ESL Instructor (4 – 0.5 FTE positions)
External Date: January 2018 to March 31, 2018
Reporting to: LINC/ESL Coordinator
- Instruct St. Charles curriculum according to the Canadian Language Benchmarks
- Identify and evaluate student learning outcomes on an on-going basis
- Make necessary recommendations for appropriate placement based on student demonstrated progress
- Engage in accurate St. Charles reporting processes
- Ability to demonstrate empathy and understanding of the Adult Learner and their specific needs
- Participate in Professional Development
- Maintain professional comportment synonymous with that of an employee of the Hamilton-Wentworth Catholic District School Board.
- TESL Certified;
- Knowledge of PBLA.
Location: Various locations
Salary: $33.48 to $35.33
Last date for consideration: Friday, January 12, 2018 at 4:00 p.m.
The Hamilton-Wentworth Catholic District School Board is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If you are contacted regarding an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources (or the hiring manager) if you require an accommodation.
Applicants shall submit a resume/CV that outlines skills, abilities, qualifications, course documentation, letter of application, and letters of recommendation from immediate supervisor and/or past supervisor. Submit your resume/CV and other required documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the full posting title within the subject line and attach your submission.