Coursein Canada Inc. is now looking for Online English instructors to join our team! You will be working from home as a distant teacher. If you are Passionate about educating, enthusiastic, motivated, and willing to learn, this is a great opportunity for you!
Coursein is an international teaching company headquartered in Beijing, China, with offices in U.S., Canada, Europe, New Zealand and Australia, serves over 10,000 students and 200 businesses. Our students range from 5-12 years old, and we specialize in small online classes. Coursein also assists businesses and schools develop blended curriculum, pairing online and office classes with tailor-made products.
- Teaching students of different ages and language levels, i.e. Preschool (ages 3-4), kindergarten level (ages 5-6), and primary level (ages 7-12).
- Flexible work schedule: Being that our students live in China, most of our classes take place between Beijing time: 6 pm – 10:00 pm, Monday to Friday and 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm Saturday and Sunday. We will make the work schedule based on your time preferences.
- Conducting classes using our advanced teaching platform.
- Training will be provided to qualified candidates.
- All teaching materials for the courses will be provided.
- Competitive salary based on experience and students reviews/feedbacks.
Qualified candidates must be creative, kind, patient, determined, have a positive attitude, open to new challenges, and most of all, punctuality!
- Must be fluent in English.
- Experience in teaching ESL English is certainly a plus but not a must. Candidates without experience are also welcome to apply.
- Basic computer skills, Microsoft Office software.
- TESL/TESOL certificate is a plus.
- Reliable, high-speed internet connection;
- PC or Mac;
- High-quality webcam;
- Headset and microphone.
Please send us your résumé to email@example.com. All resumes will be considered, only selected candidates will be contacted.