What is Rosedale Academy?
Founded in June 2014 and powered from a centralized hub in Toronto (Ontario, Canada), Rosedale Academy is an independent global high school (BSID #668726) operated by Rosedale International Education Inc. Our academic offerings are rigorous, stimulating and transformative, fostering both intellectual and personal development in our students. Rosedale’s global high school program provides the perfect blend of world-class online education and in-person campus learning.
For additional information, please visit www.rosedaleacademy.com.
Under the direction of the ESL Program Manager of Rosedale Academy, you will:
- Work as part of a team to develop and design curriculum that aligns with the Ontario Ministry of Education’s(MOE) secondary school ESL courses
- Write lesson plans with detailed attention to learning goals, success criteria and differentiated learning activities that are suitable for both online and face to face delivery
- Create assessment and evaluation products with appropriate exemplars that reflect the principles of Growing Success and measure MOE expectations
- Create rubrics that compliment the assessment and evaluation products described above
- Review and curate learning resources
- University Degree – Bachelor/Master of Education preferred
- TESOL (or equivalent)
- OCT preferred but not essential
- Experience in curriculum development and design
- Experience in teaching the Ontario MOE ESLAO-EO courses
- Familiarity with educational technologies (specifically Moodle)
- Thrives in working both independently and with a team to meet specific time driven deadlines
Contract term: 3 Months and 40 hours per week
Application Deadline: February 23, 2018
We encourage you to submit an application package in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include:
- Cover letter