Public School Jobs in Shenzhen & English Teacher
What is an opportunity to live, work and teach in China?
It's a beginning. It's about touching the lives of students and giving them a bright future through education. It's about guiding them into an international culture. Its energetic days filled with smiles and laughter... but that's just the beginning. Where it goes from there is up to you. Enjoy the free time and long vacations of public school, the enthusiasm and small class sizes of a private school, perhaps you have a passion for teaching young learners, maybe you specialize in a subject, or maybe you want to take advantage of an opportunity that might open in our corporate office.
- Maximum 40 working hours per week, including 20 teaching hours(40-45 minutes each lesson)
- Monday to Friday classes with evenings and weekends off
- Students age group: 6-12 for primary school, 13-15 for middle school.
- Contract length: one year
- Competitive salary: 11,000 to 14,500 RMB per month (before tax)
- 3,000 RMB living allowance per month, apartment rental assistance
- 5000 RMB flight reimbursement paid in the first month or paid upfront ticket for fresh graduate
- One month annual leave (half paid basic salary and full paid housing allowance)
- Up to 5,000 RMB start-up loan
- Airport pickup (not including HK airport, SDE will meet you at the border) bank card, phone card, etc.
- Legal Z work visa support /Social or Commercial insurance and accident insurance provided
- Weekly Chinese lessons/Sponsored cultural events and activities
- Passport holder of UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa
Requirements( qualified for Z work visa):
- 120 hours of training at a TESL/TEFL.CELTA certificate course or equivalent or 2 years English teaching experience with reference letter provided
- Bachelor’s degree or above preferred but not essential
- Clean criminal record, professional, positive and culturally aware
Educan Consultants represents Chinese companies that have contracts with musical education bureaus throughout China to hire their foreign teachers. We currently have placed over 300 English speaking teachers in schools throughout China.
We can provide more details to interested candidates.
Interested in this job?
Send your letter of interest plus resume to: email@example.com