The 1st International Conference on E.S.P. E.A.P. & A.L. will be taking place at the Papastratos Seafront Complex in Volos, Greece on 9 - 10 May 2020.
We invite submissions of papers for reporting empirical research, systematic reviews of the literature, as well as theoretical and practical demonstrations.
Practitioner-focused proposals in the following non-exhaustive but indicative areas are also invited:
- educational technology
- genre and discipline specificity
- teaching reading, writing, listening, speaking
- development of teaching materials
- teaching methodology
- inter-disciplinary writing
- corpus concordancing
- writing for publication
- reflective academic
- writing teaching in multi-cultural contexts
Deadline for submission of abstracts: January 31st, 2020