Several TESL Ontario Affiliate Chapters are looking for new members to join their executives to fill key roles.
Affiliate Chapter Executive members are involved with developing a community of peers in your region, organizing professional development activities, and collaborating with TESL Ontario to ensure that key concerns are brought forward from your communities.
Volunteering with your local affiliate chapter executive has several benefits, including:
- Excellent management and leadership experience
- Professional Development (PD) credits toward your PD requirements for accredited membership renewal
- Opportunity to develop an active community of peers in your region
- Valuable networking opportunities to connect with your peers and build your personal learning network
- The opportunity to make new friends and enjoy the camaraderie that is shared amongst a community of volunteers.
If you're interested in giving back to your local community, we encourage you to apply with your Affiliate Chapter today.
If your Affiliate Chapter is not listed below we encourage you to still reach out to them if you are interested in volunteering. Visit the Affiliate Chapter contact page for representatives in your region.
Affiliate Chapter actively seeking new volunteers:
- TESL Kingston – More Information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TESL Niagara – More Information email: email@example.com
- TESL Northern Region – More information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TESL North York / York Region – More information email: email@example.com
- TESL Toronto – More information email: firstname.lastname@example.org