2019 Career Connections Event
TESL Ontario will be hosting its 3rd annual Career Connections event at the annual conference on Thursday, December 5, 2019.
The half-day event will have a one-hour forum discussion, followed by employer exhibit displays.
- Network with potential employers
- Learn about screening, interviewing and selection processes
- Discover where employers post job openings
- Find out when employers hire
- Learn about skills and qualities employers are looking for
- Bring your resumé!
Thursday, December 5, 2019 @ 1:40 pm - 3:40 pm
The employer exhibits are open to all TESL Ontario members and students.
Conference registration is not required.
The following employers are confirmed for the 2019 Career Connections event.
This page will be updated as more employers register for the event.
- ACCES Employment
- Canadian Connection Educational Services Inc
- Centre for Immigrant & Community Services (CICS)
- Conestoga College - IELTS
- Durham Catholic District School Board - LINC/ESL Dept
- Immersed in English
- International Centre for EAP (ICEAP)
- Language Advantage Inc.
- Seneca College English Language Institute
- Toronto Catholic District School Board
NOT ATTENDING THE CONFERENCE?
Career Connections Employer Exhibits are open to all TESL Ontario members and TESL students.
Click here to download the complimentary admission form to attend the Employer Exhibits / Networking portion of the event.