Distinguished Contribution Award
Nominees must have demonstrated commitment to the English language training profession over a minimum of 15 years. In addition they must have made significant volunteer contributions and a commitment to advance the English language educational sector and/or profession.
Nominees must have displayed a long standing commitment to the profession over a period of at least 15 years.
Nominees must have made a significant contribution to the advancement of the English language training profession.
Nominees should have volunteer experience in the field of English language teaching and learning.
Evidence of nominee's exceptional contribution will be evaluated through a rating scale.
- Nominations must include one nomination letter and one letter of support.
- Nominee must meet all nominee qualifications
- Nomination must include one letter of nomination and one supporting letter of nomination
Nominator must submit a completed online nomination form including:
- examples of contributions in the workplace, community, sectors, TESL Ontario and other relevant organizations, and
- letters of nomination and support.
Nominations for the Dinstinguised Contribution Award are accepted in the spring/summer each year and winners will be presented with their awards at the TESL Ontario Annual Conference each fall.