Are you interested in traveling to a country of ancient civilization and modern amenities, gaining priceless teaching experience? We are pleased to announce that a new round of recruitment for this year’s Teaching in China Program is underway! We are looking for North American teachers to participate in a number of short-term and long-term teaching programs in mainland China. You will be teaching English to children from kindergarten to high school (ages 3 to 18).
- Provide professional ESL lessons to students aged 3-18.
- Plan and teach English lessons.
- Ensure a well-organized class.
- Show great individual care and support to students.
- Assess and analyze students’ progress and provide constructive feedback.to the school.
- Attend staff meetings and school events as assigned or recommended.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- TESL/TEFL Certificate required
- Canadian/US Teacher Certificate is an asset
- Ability to obtain a Chinese Z-Visa (work visa)
- Available for 1-year contract commitment.
Salary and Benefits
- Minimum base salary of RMB￥18,000/month (equivalent to CAD $3,500/month).
- Free round-trip air tickets
- Healthcare coverage
- Paid accommodation provided by school. Assistance will be provided with renting.
- 2-week paid vacation as well as paid Chinese public holidays.
- Professional development and training.
Find out more information on our website.