OnTESOL is looking for experienced TESOL / TESL / TEFL Teacher Trainers to tutor the online TESOL courses.
This is an online job, but preference will be given to those who are able to supervise the separate in-class Practicum.
- Answer trainees' emails to ensure that their questions are answered and instructions are given for trainees to understand the course content and succeed in their studies
- Guide trainees through the different modules and chapters
- Provide feedback and grade trainees' assignments
- Do some minimal administrative work by notifying administration that a trainee has passed a module or has completed the course
- Submit all assignments and grade to administration once their trainees completed the course.
- A Master Degree in TESOL/TESL/TEFL
- TESL Canada or equivalent certification (250 hours preferred).
- 10+ years of experience working as an ESL Teacher.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Teacher Trainer in an internationally recognized program (TESL Canada, CELTA, Trinity CertTESOL, or equivalent).
- Speaks English at an Idiomatic Level
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org