About UASK EDUCATION
The headquarter of UASK EDUCATION is located in Ottawa. With years’ experience of international education and overseas education consulting services, UASK is committed to promoting educational communication and cooperation between China and Canada, helping to exchange advanced educational resources. It has built a long-term close cooperative relationship with Universities Canada, Colleges and Institutes Canada, Ottawa Public Education Bureau, University of Toronto, University of Ottawa, Arcadia University, Algonquin College, Georgia Institute, etc.
If you are enthusiastic, self-motivated, love working with kids/teenagers, passionate about teaching language & exam prep (IELTS, CELPIP, TOEFL, SAT, etc.) our online teaching position is a perfect fit for you.
- To provide outstanding teaching to create a vibrant culture for learning for students.
- To plan and execute a diverse program that meets individual learner needs within required subjects.
- Make corresponding teaching plans within the subject areas and ensuring these are followed.
- Receive training on managing the online teaching platform and be familiar with using the online teaching platform.
- Identify effective intervention and mentoring strategies for students within subject areas.
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the attendance, progress, development, and attainment of students while keeping electronic records as required.
- Marking and grading students work which enables you to give written/verbal feedback.
- Supporting and motivating students to allow them to grow and enhance their skills in studying.
- Exposure to the Canadian/U.S. K-12 education system
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience (educators, professors, tutors, teaching assistants, elementary teachers, or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have at least one certificate about teaching ESL (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate etc.)
- Adaptable in an online teaching environment
Part-time job leading to a full-time position.
Hourly rate: $20.00 to $32.00
Please send your resume to email@example.com