Washington Preparatory School (Waprep) is a private, independent school serving grades 6 – 12, is now in the process of setting up an online English program to Chinese students living in China.
Washington Preparatory School was formed with the mission to equip its students with the skills to thrive in today's technological world. In order to succeed in its mission, its classes are informed by high academic expectations, with plentiful resources in STEM and entrepreneurship to inspire students to become future leaders.
- Work from home position.
- English teacher BA in English with more than 3-5 years teaching experience.
- Required Online ESOL teaching experience for international students (China, Taiwan, east Asia).
- Improve and collaborate on English curriculum.
- Prepare coursework and assignments for classes.
- Prepare and implement a variety of formative and summative assessments.
- Experience in building curriculum.
- Strong technology skills.
- Strong corporation skills.
- Explain complex subjects in simple terms.
- Teach critical thinking skills while advancing students’ verbal and written communication abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Online teachers should also be punctual, patient, friendly, reliable, creative, energetic and work well independently.
Online Teaching Schedule (US. Eastern Time):
Schedule A, Monday-Wednesday-Friday, 6am-9am EST
Schedule B. Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday, 6am-9am EST
Rate: $25/ hour.
Total 15-30 hours per week. 12-24 hours plus 20% prepare time.
Up to 10%-30% bonus of your income.
Please email Wendy at email@example.com