The headquarter of UASK EDUCATION is in Ottawa. With years of experience on international education and overseas education consulting services, UASK EDUCATION is committed to promoting educational communication and cooperation between China and Canada, helping to exchange educational resources, plan international exchange program and promote the scheme. It has built a long-term close cooperative relationship with Universities Canada, Colleges and Institutes Canada, Ottawa Public Education Bureau, University of Toronto, University of Ottawa, Arcadia University, Algonquin College, Georgia Institute and so on.
● Deliver 1-on-1 and/or group English and/or French lessons using supplied curricula to Chinese students via interactive online teaching platform ( training and support from professional team are provided!)
● Provide outstanding teaching to create a vibrant culture for students.
● Provide academic support to students based on expertise and knowledge in English and/or French.
● Make corresponding and efficient English and/or French teaching plans.
● Prepare and regularly update supplemental assignments and resources for students to help promote greater understanding of material.
● Provide remedial and enrichment support for students.
● Assess, record and report on the attendance, progress, development, and attainment of students while keeping electronic records as required.
● Mark and grade students’ work that enables you to give written/verbal feedback.
● Support and motivate students to allow them to grow and enhance their English and/or French listening/speaking/reading/writing skills.
● Receive training on managing the online teaching platform and be familiar with using the online teaching platform.
● Exposure to the Canadian/U.S. K-12 education system
● Minimum 1 year of teaching experience (educators, professors, tutors, teaching assistants, elementary teachers, or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education)
● Bachelor’s degree is a must
● Must have at least one certificate about teaching ESL (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate etc.)
● Adaptable in an online teaching environment
● Energetic, creative, enthusiastic and patient teachers with experience teaching.
● Enjoy working with children or youths.
● Great communication skills.
● Bilingualism is an asset (French/English).
Freelance/contract job leading to a full-time position
Hourly rate: 20$-35$
Please contact our HR team by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org