This year, TESL Ontario is offering conference attendees the opportunity to download a conference app to a mobile device.
The app will allow attendees to:
- View conference program
- Search for specific session topics
- Filter sessions by session type
- Create personalized list of sessions you want to attend
- View a lists of presenters, exhibitors and sponsors
Please note selecting sessions on the app does not register you for the session. There is no session pre-registration, all sessions are first come first served by lining up at the door of the session.
- Go to Google Play or Apple iTunes and download the Sched App
- Open the App and search for TESL Ontario’s Conference
- If you sign up for free sched account you will be able to create a personalized schedule.(If you do not sign up for a free account you will still have full access to the conference schedule, and lists of presenters, exhibitors and sponsors – you just won’t be able to create a personalized schedule.)